Berliner Startup Stipendium – In a nutshell
Our startup support facilities advise teams about funding opportunities and assist them in applying for the Berliner Startup Stipendium scholarship.
Please apply by February 21, 2021 for the upcoming funding period, which will start April 1, 2021.
Please note: Potential teams who fulfill the requirements below and have completed an initial advising session before February 21, 2021 at one of the startup support facilities at FU, HU, TU, or Charité, can apply for the scholarship.
The funding program:
- Teams consisting of 2-4 members
- 2,000 euros per person per month
- For a period of six months with the option to renew for a further six months
Further support provided by the Science & Startups network:
- Supervision at one of the startup centers at FU, HU, TU and Charité
- Intensive coaching and training
- Joint workshops, events and networking platforms at all four institutions
- Mentoring provided by leaders from science and business
- Contact to potential clients and investors
- On-campus coworking spaces and work stations