Berliner Startup Stipendium – New Round for Health Startups!
NEW BATCH STARTING DECEMBER 1ST – APPLY BY SEPTEMBER 26!
Are you a researcher, student, alumni, PhD candidate or post-doc from the health sector? You have an idea, maybe already the idea for a product or service in the fields of diagnostics, therapy, nursing, rehabilitation, health care, and quality of life in case of illness and injury? Apply by September 26 for our new Health startup batch starting on December 1st, to receive funding and coaching to startup your solution.
Our startup support units help teams come together and startup their idea. They advise about funding and networking opportunities and assist you in applying for the Berliner Startup Stipendium scholarship.
The funding program
- What: Technology-based ideas that have not yet been founded
- Who: Teams consisting of 2-4 members
- How much: 2,000 euros per person per month
- How long: For up to 15 months, depending on subject and progress
What the Science & Startups network offers you on top of that
- Incubation at one of the startup support units at FU, HU, TU, or Charité
- Intensive coaching and training based on your needs
- Workshops, events and networking platforms at all four institutions
- Mentoring provided by leaders in science and business
- Contact to potential clients and investors
- On-campus coworking spaces and work stations