Science & Startups Funding Days
How and where do I get the money to continue my startup after the startup grant runs out? What options are there for follow-up financing? Which ones are best suited to my business concept? What do I have to do to gain the interest and trust of investors? Learn all about these questions and more – at the Science & Startups Funding Days!
In order for you to get first-hand answers to these questions, we at Science & Startups, in cooperation with our network partners Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Technische Universität Berlin and Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, are organising our Funding Days in April. Our guests will share with you their insights on the respective type of financing from the perspective of the financier. There will also be the opportunity to ask your own questions and exchange ideas with the start-up teams that have already completed their first round of financing.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Olga Mergenthaler.
- 19.04.2021, 3-5pm: Science & Startups meets Business Angels
- 20.04.2021, 3-5pm: Science & Startups meets Venture Capital
- 21.04.2021, 3-5pm: Science & Startups meets Public Funding
- 22.04.2021, 9-11am: Science & Startups meets Social Impact Finance
Please note that all sessions are held in German. You can find detailed info for every session further down on this page!
You can register for as many Science & Startups Funding Days sessions as you like!
The next event will be held in 2022, further information will be published here – stay tuned!
What do you need
- You can attend if you are a startup currently associated with the Science & Startups network partners, i.e. the startup services of Technische Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Freie Universität Berlin or Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- You will need a laptop/personal computer with a functioning camera and microphone
- The access link will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure to type in your e-mail address without any typos