Science & Startups meets Industry
Let’s invent the future together! Are you looking for new solutions, new energy and new connections? Meet our startups who are working on innovative solutions in your field and want to get to know you!
Science & Startups meets Industry - Startup TastingGet to know our startups and test their products! 4-6pm, at EINS, TU Berlin.
Science & Startups meets Industry - "Health" editionHealth startups meet established companies from their sector to connect. Join us!
Science & Startups meets Industry - November editionStartups meet established companies from their sector to connect. Join us!
“Science & Startups meets Industry” is organised by Science & Startups, the association of startup services of the Berlin universities Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Technische Universität Berlin, and Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, and offers a platform for exchange and initiation of cooperation between innovative academic startups and established companies that want to explore and exploit the potential of these innovations:
- Startup teams get an insight into the needs of the industry, learn about the challenges of the established organisations that need to be solved
- Established companies get an insight into innovative solutions and business models of the startups and see which business opportunities this might open up
Next to the traditional startup pitches that allow you to get to know our teams we offer our guests an opportunity to present themselves and their areas of interest with regard to collaborations with startups in short “reverse pitches”. The pitch sessions are followed by an opportunity for one-on-one exchanges and extensive networking.
Upcoming “Science & Startups meets Industry” sessions in 2022
All events are currently being planned as face-to-face events. Please check regularly.
- September 7th – Startup Tasting for everyone!
- October 27th, 2022: Health startups – details tbc
- November 22th – topic tbc
If you have further questions about upcoming events, please feel free to contact Mira Tai.