Science & Startups meets Industry
Let’s invent the future together! Are you looking for new solutions, new energy and new connections? Meet our startups who are working on innovative solutions in your field and want to get to know you!
„Science & Startups meets Industry“ is organised by the Science & Startups, the association of startup services of the Berlin universities Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Technische Universität Berlin, and Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, and offers a platform for exchange and initiation of cooperation between innovative academic startups and established companies that want to explore and exploit the potential of these innovations:
- Startup teams get an insight into the needs of the industry, learn about the challenges of the established organisations that need to be solved
- Established companies get an insight into innovative solutions and business models of the startups and see which business opportunities this might open up
Next to the traditional startup pitches that allow you to get to know our teams we offer our guests an opportunity to present themselves and their areas of interest with regard to collaborations with startups in short “reverse pitches”. The pitch sessions are followed by an opportunity for one-on-one exchanges and extensive networking.
Upcoming „Science & Startups meets Industry“ sessions
- 17.11.2021, 9-11.30am – Science & Startups meets Industry: HealthTech
- Science & Startups meets Industry: Enterprise Software (tba)
You can find detailed information on each session further down on this page. The events are currently held online via Zoom & Wonder.
Registration is necessary for the individual session. Please use this link.
What you need to attend:
- Working camera and microphone on your computer or laptop
- Please note that wonder.me does not currently function on tablets or mobile devices, and supports only Chrome and Edge browsers.
- The access link! You will receive an e-mail with the access link prior to the event.
If you have further questions about the event, please feel free to contact Olga Mergenthaler.