Student Assistant Marketing – AI Program (m/f/d)
What do robots, mp3 and search engines have in common? - Without innovative research, they would be still fiction. Research is the fundamental driver of companies, business models and products that change our world.
With our work, we support AI startup founders, founding teams, and existing startups from Berlin's excellence universities Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt Universität, and Technische Universität Berlin, as well as the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, to grow and internationally succeed.
Berlin's universities attract renowned scientists, researchers and innovators from all around the world, while also being a breeding ground for outstanding young talent. With more than 100,000 students, 20,000 researchers, over 600 supported startups and thousands of jobs created, the Science & Startups network members are a catalyst for innovation and economic growth.
We are looking for a Student Assistant Marketing (m/f/d), 80h per month, to join our team as soon as possible.
- Empowering our AI project
- Supporting the content generation for all types of communication channels such as social media (posts, blog articles, website), press releases and others in German and English
- Website maintenance
- Monitoring the press and social media channels
- Supporting the organization of events
- Creation of visuals for social media
What you bring
- Enthusiasm, creativity and ideas for shaping the voice of our new AI program
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Experience in content generation for Social Media
- Experience in Website CMS
- Experience in graphic design
- Enthusiasm for the topic of artificial intelligence and the startup world
- Strong communication and teamwork skills