Pitching for Competences
March 18, 2021 – 4-6.15pm
Online via Zoom
Are you looking to put your skills to good use, but are not sure how? Would you like to become a part of a university startup and help bring a good idea to market? Then our new and exciting event „Pitching for Competences“ might be for you!
Our startups will introduce themselves and share what they are looking for in a potential co-founder or employee.
Kickstart your career! At our interactive networking event you will get the opportunity to get to know our teams and potentially become a part of an innovative startup that is being incubated at one of our partner universities FU, HU, TU, or Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, respectively. Get together with our startups and show them that you have what it takes in order to be a valuable addition to their team.
The event will take place via Zoom on Thursday, March 18, 2021 from 4pm to 6.15pm. Afterwards, you will have the chance to network with the startups and participants (wonder.me).
Agenda „Pitching for Competences“
Preliminary, subject to change.
What can you expect at our event?
- Welcome note + short intro
- Startup pitches (3min each)
- Get to know the teams you have pre-selected (breakout sessions)
- 6.15pm to open end: Networking via wonder.me
If you have further questions about the event, please feel free to contact Mandy Prillwitz.
To register for this event, please follow this link.
You will receive an e-mail with the access information for Zoom on March 16, 2021. If you don’t receive an e-mail from us, please contact us.
What you need to attend:
- A working camera and microphone on your device
- A confirmation: The event is first come, first served – in case the event is sold out, there is a waiting list. Of course, there is always the next event, as we are planning to offer this event regularly from now on.
- Access: You will receive an e-mail with the access information for Zoom on March 16, 2021. If you don’t receive an e-mail from us, please contact us.
- Please note: Start-ups looking for a co-founder that are marked with an * – please note that any co-founder must have a Berlin address.
The following startups from Science & Startups (TU, HU, FU and Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin) are looking for support. Maybe that will be you? Under „Profile here“, you can find more information on the company as well as the positions offered.
Please note: You will be asked to pre-select up to 2 teams you would like to meet in a close-up session in your registration.
|forsorge GmbH i.G. |
|Ghost – feel it. GmbH|
|Sales and Business Development|
|Co-Founder||Business affairs, Marketing, Market research|
|Markov Solutions GmbH|
|Co-Founder, Employee||Sales, Operations, Productmanagement|
|Co-Founder||Engineer (Molecular/Cell Biology)/Medical Doctor, AI expert, Optics/Photonics|
Bachelor / Master thesis
|Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, software, Machine learning, and AI|
|Co-Founder, Interns, Working Students||Full Stack Developer, Psychology|
|YIN YOUNG & YOU |
|Employee, Interns, Working Students||Full Stack Developer|
* Start-ups looking for a co-founder that are marked with an * – please note that any co-founder must have a Berlin address.
It’s a match?!
We – and our startups – are looking forward to meeting you!