Berliner Startup Stipendium – Sustainable City and Future Health
You have an idea that needs to become reality? Your research could make this world a better place if turned into a product or service? Science & Startups will help you along your journey!
NEW CALLS FOR APPLICATION 2022/23
- Sustainable City’s next batch will start in January 2023, and applications are possible right now until October 27th!
Book your initial consultation now! This consultation is mandatory before your application.
Detailed specifications for your application can be found here.
Our startup support units help teams come together and startup their idea. They advise about funding and networking opportunities and assist you in applying for the Berliner Startup Stipendium scholarship.
Science & Startups and our network partners offer you a unique startup ecosystem with access to
- Exclusive consultation tailored to your needs and development
- Office spaces, laboratories and technical equipment, as well a a prototyping studio
- Workshops, matching events, and networks for business and finance
- Research findings and researchers
- Funding for your team so you can focus on your product full-time
Years of experience in supporting science-based startups and our extensive connections into Berlin’s science and business world will help you to revolutionize the market!
The funding program
Please note: You will learn about all details and things you need to remember in your mandatory first consultation before applying. Don’t hesitate to contact us!
- What: Technology and/or science-based ideas that have not yet been founded
- Who: Teams consisting of 2-4 members
- How much: 2,000 euros per person per month
- How long: Sustainable City 6-12 months, Health 12-15 months, depending on subject, progress, and individual needs
What the Science & Startups network offers you on top of that
- Incubation at one of the startup support units at FU, HU, TU, or Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Contact to potential clients and investors
- Peer learning with your fellow founders
- Access to the cutting-edge research of the universities
- Access to workshops, master classes, match-making events and networking platforms at all four institutions
- Intensive individual coaching and training based on your needs
- Mentoring provided by leaders in science and business
- On-campus coworking space
- Access to laboratories and technical equipment as needed
- More details further below and in your mandatory consultation.