Berliner Startup Stipendium – Future Health and Sustainable City
You have an idea that needs to become reality? Your research could make this world a better place if turned into a product or service? Science & Startups and our network partners TU, HU, FU and Charité will help you along your journey!
Our startup support units help teams come together and startup their idea. They advise about funding and networking opportunities and assist you in applying for the Berliner Startup Stipendium scholarship. Science & Startups and our network partners Startupservice der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Profund Innovation – Freie Universität Berlin, das Centre for Entrepreneurship – Technische Universität Berlin & die Charité – Universitätsmedizin offer you a unique support network, as well as networks for business partners and the financing world. Their years of experience in supporting science-based startups and our extensive network into Berlin’s science world help you to revolutionize the enery market.
We offer you joint events to connect with established companies in your field, with other startups to share your experiences and to potential co-founders and employees. We cooperate not only with each other, but grant you access to one of the biggest startup ecosystems in Europe – Berlin’s universities, colleges, the senate, non-university research institutions and many more.
The funding program
- What: Technology and/or science-based ideas that have not yet been founded
- Who: Teams consisting of 2-4 members
- How much: 2,000 euros per person per month
- How long: Sustainable City 6-12 months, Health 12-15 months, depending on subject, progress, and individual needs
What the Science & Startups network offers you on top of that
- Incubation at one of the startup support units at FU, HU, TU, or Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Access to the cutting-edge research of the universities
- Access to workshops, master classes, match-making events and networking platforms at all four institutions
- Intensive individual coaching and training based on your needs
- Mentoring provided by leaders in science and business
- Contact to potential clients and investors
- On-campus coworking space
- Access to laboratories and technical equipment as needed