4Campus – Idea competition for students
Science & Startups is looking for you and your idea! 4Campus is an ideas competition for students – we support the best startup ideas and entrepreneurial solution proposals with attractive prize money and a broad range of support services at the startup centers of our network partners Charité, FU, HU and TU Berlin. Individual and team applications are possible.
Showcase your idea – challenge yourself – expand your options for the future – win prizes!
Why should you participate? There are a lot of reasons why participating in 4Campus is a good idea:
- Maybe you don’t know if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur. But you want to try!
- Maybe you want to work together with your fellow students and friends, and at the same time evaluate one more option for your future – being an entrepreneur.
- Or maybe you think your idea could change the world, if only more people knew about it.
- An idea competition is a perfect way to engage in other fields of interest for you, next to your sbject of study.
- Participating in or winning idea competitions are also a fun way to boost your CV and impress those future employers!
Science & Startups and their four network partners TU, HU, FU Berlin and Charité – Universitätsmedizin jointly look back on many years of professional start-up support. We have the infrastructure, the networks and the advice that can help transform your idea into reality. We are looking forward to hearing your idea and working with you!
All conditions of participation and the application form can be found further below. There you can also have a look at the winning teams of the last years.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org !