Getting the concept paper right
To participate in the first stage of the competition, a completed application form and a concept paper of up to three pages (PDF, DIN A4, font size 11, simple line spacing) of a research-based product or business idea must be submitted.
Application can be submitted in German or English. Final pitches can be held in German or English.
The concept paper is supposed to include the following information at the top of the first page:
- Name of the project
- Category the idea is submitted to (Digital & Technologies / Life Sciences & Health / Cultural & Social)
- A contact person for queries
Please send TWO PDFs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed application form as a PDF file (10MB max.) – download application form here
- Concept paper as a PDF file (10MB max.)
- 1st round: Up to three pages
- 2nd round: Up to five pages – please mention “round 2” at the beginning!