- 22.03.2024 at 10:00 - 13:00 / Onsite
- held by Veronica Hoth
- module: General
- level: Basic
The workshop teaches methods and fundamental concepts for creating digital product concepts.
It starts with an analysis of the problem, followed by considering the system requirements from the user’s perspective.
Participants will learn how to visualize the user’s navigation in the app through the use of a User Flow Diagram. Simple wireframes representing the user interface are then generated from this visualization. Subsequently, these wireframes are enhanced with interactive elements to create a clickable prototype. This prototype, in turn, can be used for user testing, such as usability testing. Throughout the workshop, participants gain hands-on experience in applying all the necessary methods and approaches to transform a digital product idea into an interactive prototype.
Content of the workshop:
- A brief insight into user-centered design according to DIN 9241-210
- User Persona – getting to know users
- Workflow – define work steps
- Collect requirements for the system from the user’s perspective
- User Flow – Visualize user guidance
- Digital wireframes – design user interface
- Prototype/click dummy – simulate interactions